Re: unable to lose wallet!

On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 12:40:04AM +0530, Ritesh Raj Sarraf wrote:
> On Sunday 13 February 2005 12:08 am, Richard Lyons wrote:
> > IIRC, I eventually thought I could give it a try on a site that I regarded
> > as unimportant.  It seemed not particularly useful, but I guess that was
> > the trigger for it to become a complete block on all other sites too.  I
> > shall probably have to purge everything kde to get rid of its database,
> > and then reinstall the bits I use again, and simply suffer the damn thing
> > popping up when it chooses.  They really ought to have a "do not show
> > this window again" option for those who do not want it.
>
> I don't know how much this thread has morphed, but if it's about "kde wallet"
> then I must say that it's a great tool..

Not morphed really.  I am glad someone likes it.  To me, it has been
nothing but a pain, and now I am in the middle of purging konqueror and
reinstalling it (and a mass of things that depended).  I tried
uninstalling kwalletmanager and then deleted
 ~/.kde/share/apps/kwallet/kdewallet.kwl and set Enabled=false in
~/.kde/share/config/ , but the thing is unkillable.

For every application there are fans and detractors...

--
richard