Re: mutt instability?

On Feb 12 2005, Maurits van Rees wrote:
> There are several reports of mutt crashing or freezing on imap access.

I guess that I can call myself lucky, because I don't have any problems
with mutt and, in fact, I have an IMAP server on my own computer so that is
the interface that I use to read mail (independently of the MUA, which is
mutt in 95% of the time).

The only problem when I saw mutt hang (in a reproducible way) related to
IMAP was when I was trying to transfer some mails from one IMAP account to
another.

I didn't see any pattern on the hang and, then, didn't report the bug.

I will try to see if I can reproduce it and file a bug report, then.

--
Learn to quote e-mails decently at:
http://pub.tsn.dk/how-to-quote.php