Re: WAS: Curious...Are most of you in tech-related--NOW, I gave up and went back to Mandrake :-(

On Sun, Jan 19, 2003 at 10:47:18AM +0200, Alaa The Great wrote:
> the RPM format itself seems to have all the features of deb,

It has most of them, although it's missing one or two. I'm reliably (I
think) informed that it doesn't have diversions, for instance.

The missing features probably wouldn't be hard to add if somebody wanted
to, though.

> what is missing is tools and a tradition of best practices.

Amen.