Woody CD for installation on IBM T20

I would like to install Woody on a T20 portable with a 3Com 589 PCMCIA
network card.

I have a "net install"-type CD dated March 2002 that I have used on all
my machines to date. This does not have the right drivers for the
network card, so I'm stuck.

I tried a Xircom PCMCIA card that someone else got to work on a Toshiba
portable, but that is not working for me on the T20.

Question --

where can I find an updated set of "net install" CDROMS for Woody (that
--hopefully -- would contain the drivers for these network cards) or
where can I find a complete CDROM image set?

Thanks!

Randy