Re: Woody CD for installation on IBM T20

On Wed, 2002-06-19 at 21:09, Randolph S. Kahle wrote:
> I would like to install Woody on a T20 portable with a 3Com 589 PCMCIA
> network card.
Does your T20 have an internal nic?  I had a Thinkpad T20 (2647-41U)
that had the Intel EtherExpress Pro 10/100 (eepro100).  Maybe I was just
extremely lucky to get the internal one.

> where can I find an updated set of "net install" CDROMS for Woody (that
> --hopefully -- would contain the drivers for these network cards)
I ran across a cool mini-CD install a few weeks ago from someone on
debian's site.  Now (of course) I can't find it.  It's a 180 MB CD ISO
that is perfectly burnable onto a 3" Mini-CD.

> where can I find a complete CDROM image set?
http://www.debian.org/CD/
You can find complete ISOs for Potato, beta ISOs for Woody, or try out
jigdo, which downloads packages and makes them ISOs for you.

HTH
Jeremy

Jeremy M Turner, A+ Technician             Phone: 405.425.5555
Email: Jeremy.Turner@oc.edu                Phone: 405.425.1820
Information Technology Services, Oklahoma Christian University