RE: Network Drivers

> I think that you got all drivers you need along with your Debian
> distribution. I searched the net (ethernet+82559+linux) and
> found that
> correct driver for your card should be eepro100. I am new to
> Debian, but I
> guess that only thing you have to do is to run dbootstrap,
> choose 'Configure
> Device Driver Modules' and select kernel module eepro100
> among other things
> you need.  This should work.

Just running 'Configure Device Driver Modules' results in a screen asking if
I wish to add modules via /dev/fd0 to which I decline, and it then gives the
error ...

--------

No modules were found in
/target/lib/modules/2.2.19pre17-idepci that could be
configured.  Please install the modules first.

<Continue>

--------

I then return to the main menu and I'm no better off than when I started :-(

Andy (beginning to think he's already made an error before this point)