Re: Woody

On 2 Nov 2000, Krzys Majewski wrote:
> years, it's not changing *that* fast..  My impression is that many
> people upgrade for  the sake of upgrading, and  because it forces them
> to upgrade other things, thus providing an endless source of material for
> procrastination. Or maybe I'm just projecting.

Dear Sir,

The recipient of your email is curently unavailable due to nessesary
system upgrade to latest unstable packages.  He/She will respond as soon
as the system upgrade is complete, provided the email system still works.
Our best estimate of time to responce is 3-5 days, unless of course new
packages become available during that time, in which case an new cycle of
system upgrades will be necessary.  However, it is entirely unlikely that
responce time will exceed 3-4 months, based on current rate of updates to
the unstable archive.  All estimates may be unreliable if a new unstable
distribution becomes availabe during this time.  We sincerly apologize for
the delay, but believe you will appreciate our effort to insure that any
responce is transmitted using the absolute latest software updates.

Sincerly yours,
Email autoreply bot, version 0.0001 unstable pre-alpha release