Re: A few misc. problems

On Thu, Aug 10, 2000 at 10:39:03PM -0700, cxpx wrote:

> 1. I installed xfstt which works fine but I am not able to change
> the font size in netscape when using true type fonts.  Anybody ever
> have that problem?  Are there some better fonts I could use instead?

X.themes.org, i beleive, has a good selection of TrueType fonts that
you can download.

> Do I put this in a '/etc/rc?.d/S??postgres' file?  What should go in
> place of the question marks?  Do I need a Kill file as well?

The numbers deal with what order the services are started in; higher
numbers mean the service will be started after lower numbers.

Dan

--
Spinfire Magenta					In Real Life: Dan Noe
Freelance Hacker				    http://www.isomerica.net/