RE: 2 isp [ot]

Buenas tardes,

Perdón por no haber quitado los nombres...

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Camaleón [mailto:noelamac@gmail.com]
Enviado el: lunes, 18 de marzo de 2013 15:30
Para: debian-user-spanish@lists.debian.org
Asunto: Re: 2 isp [ot]

El Mon, 18 Mar 2013 13:45:48 +0100, Ramses II escribió:

(corrijo las citas)

>>> * Planteada la duda de la suma a los fabricantes. A ver si
>>> contestan...
>
>> Perfecto. Ya nos dirás con quién has contactado y qué te responden
>> X-)
> -----------------------
>
> Bien, pues respondieron los tres a los que pregunté, que son los
> enlaces que pusiste.
>
> A los tres les pregunté por la misma situación que plantee aquí, la de
> si un único fichero se descargaría por los dos enlaces a la vez
> sumando así el ancho de banda de ambas ADSL's, y respondieron lo siguiente:

- ¡Ay, Camaleón!, esta es la pregunta que les planteé a los 3, evidentemente, a cada uno con su producto:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear gentlemen,

I want to raise you a technical doubt that I have with your XXXXXX product. I explain you one situation.

For example, I have:

- Two ADSL links of different ISPs that both are connected to Internet. Those ADSL links have 20Mbps of downloads band width. Both links are connected to a XXXXXX device.

- One PC in the LAN.

- One file with a size of 100Mb allocated in a server in Internet.

The doubt is:

If I download this file from the PC It will be downloaded with a bandwidth of 40Mbps or at a bandwidth of 20Mbps?

In other words, the traffic of the download is directed (balanced) by one of the two links (20Mbps) or it's directed by the two links (20Mbps+20Mbps = 40Mbps).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> - Los de http://www.mushroomnetworks.com/:

(quito el nombre/correo)

For those types of traffic to be bonded, you will need a peering node, either at a data center, or as a service from us (Broadband Bonding Service), as it is technically impossible with them for non-http traffic.

Please let me know if you need additional information or if you have any questions.

-jay

Cahit, very thanks by your answer.

Let me another question, please: Why only with http downloads and not with ftp or another traffics?

Best regards,

Ramses