Re: Help with dselect

Hi Clive,
I tried that initially but the problem i face is i
have quit out of dselect frist time and now it
remembers all the selections regardless if i press Q
or X or Esc... when I go to Install packages I would
like to hope and see there are no packages to install
remove or upgrade but instead i see hte same message
as before when i made the error and its got packages
to remove  upgrade etc .. before i did the message if
i had gone in dselect (and nothing was selected to
install or upgrade or remove  ) i would see nothing to
install upgrade or remove when i chose the Install
option. All I wana do is get dselect to drop all the
selections it has remembered and rescan whats loaded
in the system and just remember that so I can re-do my
selection again.
Thanks :)
Medi