Re: Last minute package update request

On Wed, May 15, 2002 at 07:13:32PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > > This work is not visible.
> >
> > Not everybody knows everything that happens. Sorry, but that's just the
> > way things are. If you're assuming that nothing's happening just because
> > you're not intimately aware of it, it's _you_ that's being irrational.
>
> For two weeks? Surely there's been time during this time to tell everyone
> that something's being done?!

Oh, and as for the claim that I just happen to be among the unaware few,

<Robot101> mstone: what architecture machines are still required for building
           woody security updates on?
<Robot101> mstone: or do you have the machines but not the rbuilder or
           whatever set up?
<mstone> Robot101: I don't know. The infrastructure work isn't done by the
          security team.
<Robot101> mstone: so you don't even know what you're still waiting for? =)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.