Re: Last minute package update request

On Tue, 14 May 2002, Josip Rodin wrote:

> > What would you do if you would get more mail you'd have to reply to
> > than you can actually reply to?
>
> Make announcements. :p
As I tried to make clear (hopefully) carefully and politely tried to
show in a mail to debian-private it really seems that ftpmaster (the
same might apply for release manager - I just will perhaps face the
problem after ftpmaster was able to do the necessary work on the
package in question) are obviousely overloaded.

We have to find a solution in my opinion.

Anyway don't forget: Thanks to people behind ftpmaster and Anthony
for doing this huge job.

Kind regards

         Andreas.