Re: New hardware support: calling for testing. Please review and translate

Le 2011-09-17 19:00, David Prévot a écrit :
Hi,

A call for testing the upcoming new Squeeze kernel should be issued
Monday, reviews and translations are welcome.

The news is available on the publicity Subversion repository, even via
HTTP (please prefer the on line version version over the attached file
that may soon be outdated):
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/announcements/en/2011/2011-09-18-call-for-test.wml

Thanks in advance.

Regards

David

Thanks David,
this looks good to me, I'm just wondering where the call will be made.