Re: Google ads on debian.org

Le Tuesday 14 December 2004 à 09:52:43, Manoj Srivastava a écrit:
> 	Apart from money, is there any benefit to the free software
>  community?

Maybe you could say to Google we accept their offer only if they release
their indexing and search engine using a free software licence (as
defined by the DFSG). _that_ would be beneficial to the free software
community.

But I guess their answer will be no.

I DON'T WANT to see ads on Debian web site. I prefer sending _my_ money
to SPI if needed than to see ads.

Regards,

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau                        Ludovic.Rousseau@free.fr
 -- Normaliser Unix c'est comme pasteuriser le camembert, L.R. --