issues with external CRT/dual USB ibook

Hi,

I just tried using an external CRT on my 600MHz dual USB iBook, using the latest benh kernel, aty128fb and m3mirror. I made following observations:

When I boot the iBook with the screen connected, turn the LCD off and switch then to modes other than 1024x768-xx, it seems to update only the RAMDAC but not the frequency. The OSD of my screen says the signal is still 75 Hz and the picture is scrambled but stable. When I tell it to switch to 1024x768-100, the picture is OK but at 75 Hz.

When I boot the iBook without the screen attached, do a 'm3mirror lcd:0 crt:1' and then connect the monitor, the screen shows the correct modes (I tried up to 1280x1024) with the correct frequencies but with a vertical wobble, like there were interferences.

Should I send that to benh? Is there a bug database for PPC kernels I can submit that to? I'd like to make sure that the ones who can fix that get informed about that bug.

Regards,
  Stefan