Re: Errors in sid xserver-xfree86 configuration

> I updated from sid on my powermac 8500 a couple days ago.  I had two
> problems with the configuration of an updated package, I'm pretty sure
> it was the xserver-xfree86 package.  I have 4.1.0-13 now (PowerPC).
>
> I'm reporting this to the Debian-PowerPC list because the first problem
> was specific to macintosh.

Nope. I had a similar problem on i386. Except I upgraded from potato to
woody, and my X config went away, and I just got the prompt. I had to install
xserver-xfree86 and a few other things (apt-get didn't get all of the
dependencies) to get my gui back.

Russell

 In the one item that gets configured, it