Errors in sid xserver-xfree86 configuration

I updated from sid on my powermac 8500 a couple days ago.  I had two
problems with the configuration of an updated package, I'm pretty sure
it was the xserver-xfree86 package.  I have 4.1.0-13 now (PowerPC).

I'm reporting this to the Debian-PowerPC list because the first problem
was specific to macintosh.  In the one item that gets configured, it
says that Macintosh users need to enter their PCI bus identifier for
their video card.  Users of multiple video cards need to do this too.

However, my Macintosh uses onboard video ram for its video.  I don't
think there is a PCI device for the video at all.  That would have been
the case for a Mac 9500, but not a Mac 8500.  I didn't see anything
about it when I did the "lspci" command.

The other problem is that the new configuration nuked my existing
XF86Config-4 settings.  When I restarted X, it went back to 640x480.  I
had to run, I think it was dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86 to get my
proper video back.

Mike

--
Michael D. Crawford