Re: XF4 binaries, Evolution 0.3 and updated Helix-Gnome

Robert Ramiega wrote:

> > And for the XF4 binaries (not in .deb, but shouldn't mess up your config
> > to much), are at http://hadess.net/files/xf4
>  Are they any different than those provided by Michel Danzer ? (You can find
> a link to his repository from linux-apus.sourceforege.net page)

His are newer (I'm still at 4.0d :)

All the special code I had in my binaries should be integrated in the official
XFree86 now, so you can use whatever binaries you like.

Michel

--
"Normal" is a setting on my washing machine.
Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86, Team *AMIGA*, AUGS