Re: XF4 binaries, Evolution 0.3 and updated Helix-Gnome

On Sun, Aug 06, 2000 at 08:35:29PM +0200, Hadess wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just finished uploading everything on my website.
> Evolution 0.3 and Helix-Gnome still at the same place:
> http://idorulabs.free.fr/
 Thanks a lot =o))

> And for the XF4 binaries (not in .deb, but shouldn't mess up your config to
> much), are at http://hadess.net/files/xf4
 Are they any different than those provided by Michel Danzer ? (You can find
a link to his repository from linux-apus.sourceforege.net page)

--
 Robert Ramiega  | robert@plukwa.net  IRC: _Jedi_ | Don't underestimate
 UIN: 13201047   | http://www.plukwa.net/         | the power of Source