Testing the new APUS-kernel

Hi!

I have just installed the new APUS-kernel, and it works
very good :). It's faster and hasn't crashed yet...
It's kernel: 2.40-test4(from sourceforge). One thing
that I miss though is the sound support which I had
in my old kernel: 2.2.10. Maybe I can patch this new
kernel so I don't haveto recompile it, to enable sound?

But if I must recompile it(which probably is the best
thing to do anyway), where's the source?

Oh, and by the way, is there some way to disable the
feature which changes the green led all the time?
This feature wasn't activated in my old kernel, or
perhaps it wasn't even there.

--
Kind regards  Björn Johansson

http://bounce.to/amigafreak