Re: language for changelog

> I would like to second Anthony and others here.  English is not every
> useres strong point, nor is it always a maintainers.  I would rather see
> changelog.eng and copyright.eng.  It seems wrong to force everyone to
> use any one language -- English, German or whatever.  And for packages
> like Anthony's xcin, this makes more sense.  I see few people caring
> about the English translation (maybe Guy when he uploads it).

 El problema aquí es que si usamos nuestra lengua materna, todos los que no
la entienden se quedan afuera. No importa si a mí me sirve o no leer los
cambios en tu paquete, el tema es que *debería poder hacerlo*.

===

 Did you understund me?  ;)

 Changelogs, bug reports, package descriptions, are documents that pieces of
information that build the skeleton of the distribution. Everybody should be
able to read changes made in any program.

 I agree that it's rather sad to have to use English for this, it would be
better to have a contry-neutral language (Cu vi povas paroli Esperanton?).
But we can't have all we want in life.. =)