Re: [announce] OpenOffice.org 1.0.1-5 packages uploaded to unstable

Hi ..

On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 12:39:25PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
>Jack Howarth wrote:
>> Chris,
>>    I'm rather confused here. I just looked on ftp.debian.org in
>> "/debian/pool/contrib/o" and can find no evidence of the openoffice.org
>> packages. Aren't they susposed to be on the main ftp servers now?
>As noted in Chris mail, the OpenOffice.org packages are considered
>"new" with regards to the Debian archive.  The ftp people need to
>review its licence, need to decide whether to inform the BXA (for
>crypto enabled software), need to add all required overrride entries,
>and finally process the .changes file.
>
>Hence, the files are currently stored in a /new/ directory where only
>the .changes file is publically readable.  It will take a while before
>all of the above is done and the packages are accepted into the
>archive.  Please stay patient until it happens.

thnx for the Info, but I think, that is obsolete, since the libstlport
package is dropped by ftm-master on which OpenOffice.org depends :(

	Regards

			Jan

--
  .''`.    Jan-Hendrik Palic     |
 : :' : ** Debian GNU/ Linux **  |   ** OpenOffice.org **       ,.. ,..