oo server

Hello,

Thanks to Chris Hall for his last response.

I managed to install openoffice in french and run it.

My next question concern my wish to install openoffice
on a server.

The aim is to export the /usr/local of the server so as the
clients which are mounting by nfs their local /usr/local can
run openoffice whithout having it installed locally.

So :

1/ Can I easyly change the directory of installation?

2/ How can I manage client installation?

I'm looking for people who have some similar
experience on linux debian.

Thanks,

--
Olivier Oria                Laboratoire de Photonique et Nanostructures
tel : 01 69 63 61 35                                        CNRS UPR 20