OpenOffice.org 642 ....

Hi ...

since there are some developments on OpenOffice.org 642, I just want to
know, can we build it from scratch or are there some patches needed,
which are not commited in?

Kevin wrote much about build errors in 642, are they fixed?

Can somebody say, when there will be a planed release? I ask, because, I
want to start in the right time with my debian-openoffice team to package the
new debian openoffice.org package (if there are some) :P

	Regards
		Jan

--
  .''`.    Jan-Hendrik Palic     |
 : :' : ** Debian GNU/ Linux **  |   ** OpenOffice.org **       ,.. ,..