Re: Help with uswsusp

On 11.09.2010 20:45, Rodolfo kix Garcia wrote:

> after the Rafael's reply , what do you think is the next step? Create a
> new uswsusp package? wait? do not update the package?

I don't really care enough for uswsusp to give good advice, especially as I
don't use uswsusp (anymore).

Getting a newer version in and triaging/fixing already reported bugs is
certainly not a bad idea, if you still think uswsusp is useful to you and others.

Beware though, that this package will almost certainly not make it into squeeze
anymore due to the freeze.

Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?