Re: Help with uswsusp

On 07/09/10 01:40, Kan-Ru Chen wrote:
Hi!

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 6:05 AM, Rodolfo kix Garcia<kix@kix.es>  wrote:
* URL             : http://suspend.sourceforge.net/ but the new version is
in git.kernel.org
(http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/rafael/suspend-utils.git;a=tree)

It isn't released yet, right?

The suspend-utils (common name) is created and maintained by Rafael and Pavel. They are working now in the kernel, in the power management.

The software is in a very stable versión, but the problem is the database. A new machine, new entry in the database. For example, some bugs of uswsusp are because this machines are not in the database.

Now I am trying to maintain the database (from 8 months ago), and the project was moved from sourceforge to git.kernel.org, but there is not a new version in the webpage. The database is important because it has the flags for the suspend to ram, an example:

"Acer *", "Aspire 5100 *", "", "", VBE_SAVE|PCI_SAVE|S3_MODE,