Help with uswsusp

Dear mentors,

I am trying to update the current uswsusp package, created and maintained by Tim. Now the package has 83 bugs. I am trying to help.

The new version is 0.9 (I have a lintian problem about the version number) and probably this new version closes some package bugs :-) (http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src="">)

I try to review the bugs, but is not possible :-( because it need many time. I don't know what to do, probably an idea is mail to the people who reports the bug, and try the new package.

This is an update in both program version and packaging:

* Package name    : uswsusp
* Version         : 0.9
* URL             : http://suspend.sourceforge.net/ but the new version is in git.kernel.org (http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/rafael/suspend-utils.git;a=tree)
* License         : GNU GPL
* Section         : admin

The package can be found on my server, probably I will move it to mentors.debian.net:

The package has three problems with lintian:

- maintainer-upload-has-incorrect-version-number 0.9-0.0 (normal)
- unused-debconf-template (minor)
- hyphen-used-as-minus-sign (whislist)

But I don't know how to solve it :-?

Kind regards.