> 2) What sort of request is this? ( Using 'My Name <Mymail@domain.tld>'
> A: RFA

Careful. Not RFA. See http://www.de.debian.org/devel/wnpp/#l2
An RFA means that you were the former maintainer and that you want
someone else to become the new maintainer.

> 5) Next step, Removing entries. I should retitle its bug to replace
> 'RFA' with 'ITA' (I don't know how can i do it) [0]
>
> [0] I read http://www.de.debian.org/Bugs/server-control.en.html and I
> think I should use Debian bug tracking system to submit required
> information (replace RFA with ITA) I'm not sure but, should I use some
> Commands like submitter, retitle or owner?

See http://www.debian.org/Bugs/server-control.html and search for
"retitle". If control@bugs.debian.org receives mails then it will parse
it line by line figuring out what to do. "retitle" is one of those
commands that 'control' can execute.

Thanks for your help. :-)

Regards;

--