Re: Slatec

I would suggest you first follow the procedure described in
http://www.de.debian.org/devel/wnpp/ (search the page for 'ITA') to show
everybody you are now working on the package. Find the pseudo bug report
dealing with the request for adoption at http://bugs.debian.org/263050

Dear mentors,

I read documentation. I'll describe the steps I think should follow:

1) Install reportbug.
2) What sort of request is this? ( Using 'My Name <Mymail@domain.tld>'
A: RFA
3) Choose the request type: x (RFA)
Please enter the name of the package: slatec (I'm not sure about that,
Is Version's number necessary? )
4) Severity: Normal
5) Next step, Removing entries. I should retitle its bug to replace
'RFA' with 'ITA' (I don't know how can i do it) [0]
6) add the header:

Are correct these steps?

[0] I read http://www.de.debian.org/Bugs/server-control.en.html and I
think I should use Debian bug tracking system to submit required
information (replace RFA with ITA) I'm not sure but, should I use some
Commands like submitter, retitle or owner?

Please, excuse me. I want to make the things of the best possible way.

Regards;

--
Muammar El Khatib.
Linux user: 403107.