Re: [RFS] wormux - A funny fight game on 2D maps

Le 17.05.2006 22:46, Christoph Haas a écrit :
> On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 04:35:31PM +0200, artefact wrote:
>          Do you have a realname?    ------^

Hi,

Yes I'm Jean Parpaillon. In the package description and changelog, there
is my real name.
> - use wormux.install and wormux-data.install files instead of
>   "dh_install -pwormux" and "dh_install -pwormux-data".
>   Matter of taste though.

Data files from upstream is moving really often and is much more simpler
for me to use the method "include all this dir excluding these files"
than listing all the files to be included.
Matter of taste...

> - did you send your self-made man page upstream already to be included
>   in the next release?

Doing it.

> - what is the purpose of wormux.xml?

None, it's not used. I'm removing it.
> - my pbuilder chokes on the autogen.sh - could you take a look?
>   (it appears like the file is not executable when needed)

I'm fixing it. This is not very clean as it is to disappear with the
next upstream release (the autogen.sh was here to ease dependancy toward
ttf-dejavu package).
> - check the Standards version (lintian warning)

As I don't use more recent features, it allows people to build the
package for older distros.
> - linda warning:
>   wormux; The font wormux-0.7.1/data/font/DejaVuSans.ttf in package
>   ttf-dejavu is considered to be a duplicate.

It's only in the source package.
> Other than that the game is working well and I'd be willing to sponsor
> it.

I'm uploading the new packages with changes.

Regards, Jean

> Kindly
>  Christoph

/ Le foulard de la fillette Trop bas sur \
\ ses yeux Un charme fou -+- Buson -+-   /
        \   ^__^
                ||     ||