Re: [RFS] wormux - A funny fight game on 2D maps

On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 04:35:31PM +0200, artefact wrote:
         Do you have a realname?    ------^

> I am looking for a sponsor for the wormux game package (ITP #352064).

Package looks good. Minor suggestions:

- use wormux.install and wormux-data.install files instead of
  "dh_install -pwormux" and "dh_install -pwormux-data".
  Matter of taste though.
- check which dh_* calls you don't need in the binary-common target
  of debian/rules (e.g. dh_installexamples is probably not needed)
- did you send your self-made man page upstream already to be included
  in the next release?
- what is the purpose of wormux.xml?
- my pbuilder chokes on the autogen.sh - could you take a look?
  (it appears like the file is not executable when needed)
- check the Standards version (lintian warning)
- linda warning:
  wormux; The font wormux-0.7.1/data/font/DejaVuSans.ttf in package
  ttf-dejavu is considered to be a duplicate.

Other than that the game is working well and I'd be willing to sponsor
it.

Kindly
 Christoph
--