Re: [RFS] wormux - A funny fight game on 2D maps

On Thu, May 18, 2006 at 10:57:14AM +0200, artefact wrote:

> Yes I'm Jean Parpaillon. In the package description and changelog, there
> is my real name.

Perhaps you could consider using that when sending mails.

> Le 17.05.2006 22:46, Christoph Haas a écrit :
> > - check the Standards version (lintian warning)
> >
> As I don't use more recent features, it allows people to build the
> package for older distros.

The Standards version documents which version of the Debian Policy you
followed when creating the package. It's not a dependency that prevents
backporting.

> > - linda warning:
> >   wormux; The font wormux-0.7.1/data/font/DejaVuSans.ttf in package
> >   ttf-dejavu is considered to be a duplicate.
> >
> It's only in the source package.

Agreed.

> I'm uploading the new packages with changes.

Great, let me know.

Kindly
 Christoph
--