Re: [RFS] wormux - A funny fight game on 2D maps

On Thu, 18 May 2006 10:57:14 +0200
artefact <artefact@altern.org> wrote:

> Le 17.05.2006 22:46, Christoph Haas a écrit :
> > On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 04:35:31PM +0200, artefact wrote:
> >          Do you have a realname?    ------^
> >
> Hi,
>
> Yes I'm Jean Parpaillon. In the package description and changelog, there
> is my real name.

  Anyway people often like to talk with persons and not to artifacts.
There's no shame on using your name of person when posting to the
lists, you can put your nick or alias next to it enclosed in parentheses,
like others do.

  regards,
--
Ricardo Mones.