Re: [RFS] wormux - A funny fight game on 2D maps

Le 17.05.2006 22:46, Christoph Haas a écrit :
> On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 04:35:31PM +0200, artefact wrote:
>          Do you have a realname?    ------^
>

>> I am looking for a sponsor for the wormux game package (ITP #352064).
>>

> Package looks good. Minor suggestions:
>
> - use wormux.install and wormux-data.install files instead of
>   "dh_install -pwormux" and "dh_install -pwormux-data".
>   Matter of taste though.
> - check which dh_* calls you don't need in the binary-common target
>   of debian/rules (e.g. dh_installexamples is probably not needed)
> - did you send your self-made man page upstream already to be included
>   in the next release?
> - what is the purpose of wormux.xml?
> - my pbuilder chokes on the autogen.sh - could you take a look?
>   (it appears like the file is not executable when needed)
> - check the Standards version (lintian warning)
> - linda warning:
>   wormux; The font wormux-0.7.1/data/font/DejaVuSans.ttf in package
>   ttf-dejavu is considered to be a duplicate.
>
> Other than that the game is working well and I'd be willing to sponsor
> it.
>
> Kindly
>  Christoph

Hi,
I've heavily updated the package (both package and upstream, so the
version is now 0.7.2-1).
- I use wormux[-data].install and wormux[-data].dirs files.
- Manpage is in upstream. But manpage is in nroff format as I don't know
autotools enough to handle manpage transformation with it...
- Updated the Debian policy version
- Check unused dh_* calls.

The package can be downloaded from
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wormux/

Could you have a look at it ?

Regards, Jean

--
/ Le jugement est la faculté de penser \