Custom Perl library location

Hi,

I'm packaging cdrw-taper and it replaces Amandas /usr/lib/amanda/taper
with a Perl script. This Perl script uses a taperlib.pm library which is
now located in the same path. Linda however doesn't like this and reports:

W: cdrw-taper; File /usr/lib/amanda/taperlib.pm contained in /usr/lib of
Architecture: all package.
 The file shown above is installed into /usr/lib, but the package that
 contains it is a architecture-independent package. This file should be
 installed into /usr/share instead.

Can I just override this or should taperlib.pm be put somewhere else,
like /usr/share/perl5/taperlib.pm ?

Thanks.

--
Mattias Nordstrom