Re: debian/rules::dh_* comments as rejection criteria

Hello,

Florent Rougon schrieb:

I'd say that if you're ready to sacrifice understanding of your package
in order to spare 15 seconds, you should probably spend your time on
something else than official Debian packages...

Exactly. So in order to understand my own packages better I leave the dh_* calls in, commented out so I can grep for them and see that they are disabled.

Being a DD, I think I should be able to make that judgement for myself.

   Simon