Re: debian/rules::dh_* comments as rejection criteria

Bart Martens <bartm@knars.be> wrote:

> Anyway, I don't see a problem with the readability of debian/rules with
> the commented dh_ lines, and I agree with Jari Aalto that leaving the
> commented dh_ lines can be useful, so I would vote "allow" if a
> discussion would be held for this.

I disagree. If you aren't able to figure out a sane order for the dh_
calls by yourself, you shouldn't be maintaining the package IMO (of
course, you could maintain a private package for yourself and your
friends, but we are talking here about packages that are uploaded to the
Debian archive).

--
Florent