Re: debian/rules::dh_* comments as rejection criteria

Romain Beauxis <romain@beauxis.org> wrote:

> Would you argue that you are not skilled if you comment your dh_* calls?

No, rather that if you're skilled, you don't need to comment them.

> You could simply not want to loose time to find back the good order...

I'd say that if you're ready to sacrifice understanding of your package
in order to spare 15 seconds, you should probably spend your time on
something else than official Debian packages...

> BTW, what are the *real* arguments for removing those commented calls.

They've been given already. No need to repeat them ad nauseum. Maybe you
weren't convinced, which explains why you're asking for *real*
arguments. That's possible; I wouldn't pretend they are very cogent. But
from my point of view, the arguments for keeping the comments are even
weaker.

--
Florent