Re: RFS: nmzmail -- indexes and searches email in maildir folders, especially mutt

On Sat, Mar 11, 2006 at 11:47:10AM -0500, Kevin Coyner wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 11, 2006 at 09:18:55AM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote......

> > Did you look into this?  It is #325372.
>
> Yes I did, and in all honesty did not follow it 100%.  But that
> said, I've rewritten my rules file and now do not make reference to
> -$(MAKE) distclean.
The idea is that if the only reason to allow distclean to fail is
because ./Makefile doesn't exist (which is assumed to always cause it
to fail), then simply check if it exists, and run the make
conditionally, in an effort to be assertive, by doing more
fine-grained error checking.  If make fails for any other reason, then
*let me know*!  If the command doesn't randomly fail, then you simply
don't need to ignore the retval.

You can find a handful of other discussions at:
  http://g.rtfo.org/325372+site:lists.debian.org/debian-mentors

Justin