Question about rules file

I am creating a package for the of rtl8180-sa2400 drivers
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/rtl8180-sa2400) and I have a question
about editing the rules file in debian/ in the source archive after dh_make.

I wish for the package to install some files in three places:
1. /lib/modules/$(uname -r)/kernel/wireless (kernel modules)
2. /lib/modules/$(uname -r)/kernel/wireless/alg (more kernel modules)
3. /usr/sbin (some load and unload module scripts)

I edited the Makefile to install into DESTDIR and defined DESTDIR to be /lib/modules/$(uname -r)/kernel/wireless so that should work.

What I'm wondering is two things:
1. How do I specify what to install into /usr/sbin?
2. What do I need to put in the manpage, considering these are kernel modules and need no manpage (nor do they come with one).

Thanks all,
Martin