Re: Binaries under GPL(2)

On Mon, 01 Dec 2003, Henning Makholm wrote:
> Scripsit Don Armstrong <don@donarmstrong.com>
>> [Furthermore, it's rather plain that we would be unable to fullfill
>> 2c et al. for these files as well,
>
> Huh? 2c essentially applies only when one changes a noninteractive
> program to an interactive one.

Eh, that should teach me to go by my memory of the license. I meant
2a. Because they are object files, it's pretty nigh impossible for
them to bear prominent notices stating that the files have been
changed and the date of any change.

Don Armstrong

--
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
 -- Robert Heinlein

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://www.anylevel.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu