Re: Final Draft: Interpretive Guideline regarding DFSG clause 3

> It's a bit rich you saying this when you've gone ahead and ignored
> everything in my mails that addressed these issues.

I told you, already, that such "ignoring" is not something
intentional, but represents a judgment on my part that something
seemed to be peripheral.  Such judgments have to be made, but
sometimes I make them wrong, and if I ignore something you think
should get notice, then just say "you seem to have skipped the
following; please address it".

I don't think anyone here is arguing in bad faith, but it sounds like
you are accusing me of that.

Oh, and please CC me directly on all further posts.

Thomas