Re: {debian-legal} Re: Final Draft: Interpretive Guideline regarding DFSG clause 3

> Then why do you want them put in some special "debian-political" package
> which other packages aren't allowed to recommend?

I didn't say I wanted that.  I tossed it out as a wacky suggestion,
which would rather "put it" to RMS by decrying his contention that
it's irrelevant extra verbiage, and say "oh no, by making it
involuntary, it's now the most important part".

I do believe you've completely lost track of the context in which I
originally tossed out the suggestion.