Re: RFC: GPL plus securities industry disclaimer suitable for main?

Am 2003-10-03 11:25:00, schrieb Florian Weimer:
>Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
>
>> The laws of England control *interpretation* of the contract,
>
>Just interpreting the GPL according to the laws of Germany might result
>in further restrictions.  For example, GPLed software released before
>1995 is not redistributable over the Internet.

Hallo Thomas,

Can you give me spme online Resources about it ?
Links, Online-Gesetze or something like this ?

I have trouble with the OpenSCO sourcecode, because I have programmed
in 1988-1991 and uploaded some progs ans sourcecodes to a BBS in München.

The Binary and Sourcecode (for DOS) was in the Public Domain and for
educational only, not for commercial use.

I have found the same sourcecode (around 90%) in Calera Linux and now in
the Debian Sourcecode...

I am intersting in all related topics.

(For now, I have nothing against the use of my sourcecode in Linux, but
against the USe in SCO and OpenSCO which was illegal)

Danke
Michelle

--
Registered Linux-User #280138 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org.