Re: Best "network manager"

On Mon, Jul 18, 2005 at 01:47:55AM -0700, Joe Emenaker wrote:
> For your wireless one, you'll use either waproamd or wpa_supplicant.

When I'm away from my home lan I create an ssh tunnel from localhost
port 2525 to port 25 on my mail machine so sending mail still works.
That also means I have to update my exim.conf file's smarthost setting
to deliver all mail to localhost:2525.

Is anyone doing something in a similar way, yet automated -- or
perhaps has a better suggestion?  I haven't looked at it yet, but I
suppose SMTP AUTH or some other authentication method would be less
work when connecting from different locations.

--
Bill Moseley
moseley@hank.org