UIC problem after last update...?

Hello all
Some days ago i wrote an email about a problem when compiling an application
for KDE (Ktrack) to package it as a Debian package for unstable to close a
bug.

Well, when i am trying to build a new package i have realiced that when a file
(a .h) is created using uic from a .ui file it does not greate a line like
"#include <kpushbutton.h>" in it so when compiling it fails because the .cpp
does not know anything about kpushbutton...

Is my explanation clear? O:-)

That is the problem... some days ago (no more than 10 days) i could compile
ktrack and I packaged it with no problems.
Then, i got the bug report, i "apt-get updated && apt-get upgrade" in my
chroot enviroment and it stop worked properly.

I have also tried to build with "pbuild" but it fails in the same place.

The other change i have made is to copy the admin file (from the other package
i am maintaining (KLog) that compiled with no problem.

Any idea?

Thank you very much.

<errors>
sed -e "s,tr2i18n( \"\" ),QString::null,g"
transponderdefinitionwidget.cpp.temp | sed -e "s,tr2i18n( \"\"\, \"\"
),QString::null,g" | sed -e
"s,image\([0-9][0-9]*\)_data,img\1_transponderdefinitionwidget,g" >>
transponderdefinitionwidget.cpp ;\
rm -f transponderdefinitionwidget.cpp.temp ;\
if test "$ret" = 0; then echo '#include "transponderdefinitionwidget.moc"' >>
transponderdefinitionwidget.cpp; else rm -f transponderdefinitionwidget.cpp ;
exit $ret ; fi
source='transponderdefinitionwidget.cpp'
object='transponderdefinitionwidget.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/transponderdefinitionwidget.Po'
tmpdepfile='.deps/transponderdefinitionwidget.TPo' \
depmode=gcc3 /bin/sh ../admin/depcomp \
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I/usr/include/kde -I/usr/share/qt3//include
- -I.   -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -O2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new
- -c -o transponderdefinitionwidget.o `test -f
'transponderdefinitionwidget.cpp' || echo
'./'`transponderdefinitionwidget.cpp
transponderdefinitionwidget.cpp: In constructor `
   transponderDefinitionWidget::transponderDefinitionWidget(QWidget*, const
   char*, unsigned int)':
transponderdefinitionwidget.cpp:46: error: invalid use of undefined type `
   struct KPushButton'
transponderdefinitionwidget.h:19: error: forward declaration of `struct
   KPushButton'
</errors>

- --
Un saludo,
	Jaime Robles - http://jaime.robles.nu
	jaime@kde.org
	Coordinador KDE-es - KDE Spanish Translation Team
	http://www.kde.org/es  - http://es.i18n.kde.org