Re: Bug in latest kmail?

On Tuesday 29 July 2003 18:52, Alejandro Exojo wrote:
> Just some minutes ago, I've upgraded KDE to 3.1.3 (in woody). I noticed a
> silly but annoying behaviour in kmail. All time appears the horizontal
> scroll in the message window, when it is clearly not needed:
>
> http://lacurva.net/misc/kmailbug1.png
> http://lacurva.net/misc/kmailbug2.png

It also happens here, using sid. I upgraded this morning, getting the new
kdelibs 3.1.3 but not kmail, konqueror, etc... The system started displaying
this horizontal bar everywhere. ¿Anyone else noticed?
I suppose it is a bug with kdelibs or something like that.

--
 Jesús Roncero Franco   |   running debian linux
 Sevilla - Spain        |      gpg-key available