Euro support for Kde 2, solved!

Hi all!

   First of all, thank you all the peolple from the list,
specially to Pablo de Vicente, at leats we have the euro
properly working under KDE and terminal. We have followed
the instruccions from this mail and all is working nice.
Thank you again.

   We are plannig to make a document about the euro for
terminal and X's support, it will be written in XML and
DebianDoc, when we have done it we will publish in a public
domain site both in spanish and english.

Grettings!!