Re: Kwork/Koffice

Tom Allison wrote:

This question may offend some, but I just have to ask it.

<snip>

Objective:
Simply put: I want to know if Koffice/Kde/Debian (testing only) is going to be a presentable enough that I might offer it up to her again.

<snip>

Experiences?

I want to thank everyone for all their great replies.
While expecting some comments on pro/con of KWord, I was met with a pretty universal (and very non-fanatical) response suggesting lyx. I took a look at it last night and found it to be very promising as a tool for myself. For my wife, I will either try Star Office or Lyx. But I have to learn more about Lyx before I introduce it to her.