Euro support for Kde 2

Hello all!!

I would like to introduce myself: I'm javi and I'm working
giving Linux support for the spanish governement, we are
trying to port NT clients to Debian Linux. Now we have a
very important problem to face: we have to support euro
under Debian/Woody, this seems impossible.

We have read a lot of sources of imformation, a lot of
HOWTO's and document like that, but we haven't found a
definitive document, all is too confusing. I must to say
that we have euro support under terminal but no with X's.

These are the version of X's and kde:

ii  xfree86-common 4.1.0-7        X Window System (XFree86)
infrastructure
ii  xserver-xfree8 4.1.0-7        the XFree86 X server
ii  kdebase        2.1.1.0-10     KDE core applications

That's all, thanks in advance!!

--

CAPON http://capon.sourceforge.net
C.B HOLOGRAMAS http://webs.demasiado.com/hologramas